The website www.bienboireenbeaujolais.com is the property of the company BIEN BOIRE EN BEAUJOLAIS – Association – Professional organizations – registered 837538834
The head office : Rue Rabelais – BP 4 – 69910 VILLIE-MORGON
VAT N ° : FR03837538834
Publication Director : Renaud Bodillard
Design / Production / Webmastering / Hosting:
2, Place Henry Nigay
1. Bien Boire en Beaujolais only authorizes the viewing of this site for personal and professional purposes. Any copy of the information contained in this site may only be made for information purposes and is strictly reserved for private use within the meaning of Article L 122-5 2° of the Intellectual Property Code. Toute autre utilisation ou reproduction non expressément visée aux présentes est interdite.
2. The creation of a hypertext link on this site is only authorized to the address of the home page of the site:
www.bienboireenbeaujolais.fr excluding any other address.
3. The information contained in this site is not exhaustive and is given to you for information only. Despite the efforts of Bien Boire en Beaujolais, they may be partial, outdated or contain inaccuracies. Bien Boire en Beaujolais does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or functioning of this site or the information it contains. The photos are given on a non-contractual basis.
4. Bien Boire en Beaujolais assumes no responsibility for the information contained on this site. It declines all responsibility arising in particular from any error and/or omission that may result from any direct or indirect damage related to the credit you give to this information, to the use you may make of it and to any decision that you may take. Consequently.
5. Bien Boire en Beaujolais assumes no obligation to update or correct the information available on this site and reserves the right to modify the content at any time and without notice.
6. By using this site you accept the aforementioned conditions of use and you agree to respect them.
Availability of services
The best efforts are made to maintain access to the site. However, access to the site may be interrupted temporarily or permanently, in particular for legal, technical or maintenance reasons. No compensation can be granted by Bien Boire en Beaujolais or PMP CONCEPT for the unavailability of the site, whether temporary or permanent.
It is up to the customer to use all the security means at his disposal to preserve the confidentiality of the information exchanged. Bien Boire en Beaujolais cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the disclosure, even involuntary, of the information exchanged or the customer’s non-use of security measures.
The Internet user acknowledges that the use of the site is governed by French law and falls within the jurisdiction of French judges.
Computing and Freedom
The information likely to be collected on this site is intended for the request for information. In accordance with articles 35 and following of the Data Protection Act (January 6, 1978), you have the right to access, communicate, rectify and delete data collected concerning you. You can exercise this right by writing to the following address: www.bienboireenbeaujolais.fr.
Personal data protection policy
This site collects personal data from its users and complies with the legislation in force (law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, Data Protection Act of August 6, 2004 and General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR: no. 2016-679).
Personal data collected for the following purposes:
Analytical data: Google Analytics with anonymous personal IP data: cookies and site usage data.
Form(s): Personal data collected for the purpose of administrative and commercial management: Name, company, telephone, E-mail, Subject, Message.
The recipients of the personal data are the associates, employees of Bien Boire en Beaujolais and its technical partners.
The retention period for personal data is set as follows: If there is a commercial relationship, personal data is actively retained for the duration of this relationship and for a period of 10 years after this relationship. If there is no business relationship, the data will be deleted within 2 years of data collection.
The user can exercise his right of access to data concerning him, rectification, erasure, request a limitation of processing, oppose it or request portability by contacting the data controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Trademarks, logos and more generally all elements of intellectual property are the property of their author, are registered and protected as such. Any use or reproduction is prohibited. Furthermore, the information contained on this site must be used for strictly personal purposes. Any use, reproduction, copy, distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Cookie statement updated on 05/10/2021 by GDPR cookie consent:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-autres||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store user consent for cookies in the "Other" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to store user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functionnel||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-publicite||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Advertising" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Save the default button state of the corresponding category and the CCPA state. It works only in coordination with the main cookie.|
|elementor||This cookie is used by the WordPress theme of the website. It allows the website owner to implement or modify website content in real time.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||No description available.|